AUGUST 2020 (vol. 154)
QUICK Soft White Dinner Rolls in a frying pan
You can make it in a total of an hour ?
Easy Fun recipe to try with kids ?
Number of servings: 2 servings
16cm (6inch) Frying Pan
1 cup (125g) all purpose flour
1 tbsp. butter
1 tbsp. sugar
a pinch of salt
1 tsp. dry yeast
1. In a microwavable bowl, put butter and milk, microwave on medium for 20 sec, and mix well.
2. Add dry yeast, sugar, and salt, then mix well.
3. Sift in all purpose flour, then mix well.
4. Knead well, divide it into 6 pieces, then make small balls.
5. Line the frying pan with a piece of parchment paper, place the dough, cover, put on low for 30 sec, stop the heat, then leave for 20 minutes until they have doubled or tripled in size.
6. Put on low for 15 minutes.
7. Stop the heat, do NOT open, and leave for 15 minutes (cook with the remaining heat to finish).