- 2 burger buns
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 mini sausage
- a piece of nori seaweed
- 1 stick spaghetti pasta
- Burger fillings of your choice
1. Break a stick of spaghetti pasta into short pieces and pan-fry.
2. Insert pan-fried pasta into 4 slices of a mini sausage as shown.
3. Apply the sausage rounds to burger buns to create ears for bears.
4. With a straw, poke holes in a slice of cheese to make eyes and carve a big rounds nose with a toothpick.
5. Cut a piece of nori seaweed to make facial features.
6. Use mayonnaise to apply cheese and seaweed as facial features.
Author of Japanese character bento blog, “Spice Up Your Life With a Taste of Japan” funbentobox.com. She has taught character bento classes at Whole Foods Market and Tokyo Central.